Hey! I have taken on my first permanent member of staff, and guess what?
She’s my big sister!
Introducing Lel Reynolds: bringing order, ideas and loveliness to The Comms Creative College!
I couldn’t think of anyone better to help me grow my business than Lesley (or Lel, as I’ve called her since I could speak).
She’s my Business Manager, and will be the organised yin to my slightly more chaotic yang!
We’re both creative and we get on like a house on fire, so you should find us fun to work with.
Lel has a background in education, so will help me lots with making the Comms Creative College learning experience effective and enjoyable.
I always enjoyed working independently, but the time has come where I need the help and ambition to grow my business so I can train more talented marketing and comms pros in creative social media.
The new role
- Look after students on my online courses, making sure they get the best experience and all their questions answered throughout
- Do all the organisation stuff like invoices, admin stuff and basically everything that I am rubbish at
- Help me during training workshops and give me inspiration and ideas so we can grow the business together!
- Help me design training and courses
- And, of course social media, too
I’m lucky enough to have an adorable family (my brother and mum also couldn’t be more supportive), and so it feels like a pretty exciting and natural step to take.
Could you work with your brother or sister?