Get on top of your social media, and create a clear mission for how you’re going to communicate with your audiences online.
Even as a seasoned comms professional, it can feel overwhelming to start from scratch or rewrite your organisation’s social media strategy.
Social media specialist Hel Reynolds will take you through everything you need to know to write your organisation’s social media strategy.
What happens when you have invested the time and got the inspiration you need to get this right:
- Time-management becomes easier
- Your content creation is more creative
- You can be more proactive
- Your evaluation becomes meaningful
- You gain the support you need from leaders in your organisation to delver the best communications of your career
In two weeks, you will see your blueprint for a successful and creative social media strategy
The Comms Creatives approach is about getting you the best possible results.
Our recommended training packages are mixture of masterclass – teaching and inspiring you to use new and exciting techniques – and then practical application.
So it’s not just theory – together we CREATE, helping you confidently embed those skills in your work.
DAY 1: Hel will spend day one with you at you offices with a mix of training and guiding you through the exercises and areas you need to consider to design your strategy.
DAY 2: The second session takes place two weeks later, where we assess your work so far and fine tune strategy. Hel will offer invaluable feedback and advice to help you design the plan that will unleash your teams creativity, confidence and pride in their work.
Want a template email to send your training manager to convince them to invest in you and your organisation? Here you go: Copy-and-paste email template
Get in touch to book the in-house package that will help your team take the time and find the inspiration to communicate in a really confident and impactful way.
“We created a strategy that’s working! It really helped us start to get the best from each of our channels.”
“We have significantly increased audiences, have better content, and better evaluation.”
“I’m now more effective in dealing with social media issues and I’m currently putting together a great social media strategy that describes our brand, tone and vision for our online communities.”
About the workshops
The workshops are interactive and fun, with teaching and lots of practical tasks and discussions. It will give you a chance to reflect on the best approach for your organisation to meet its objectives.
Each class is always hands-on – there’s no conference-style lecturing. Hel guides you through, and you use your expertise to start writing your strategy.
- Defining your social media brand
- Setting objectives
- Network & content strategy
- Identifying & finding audiences
- A process for listening & engagement
- Choosing the right channels
- Building a content calendar
- Maximising team skills and responsibilities
- Evaluation and reporting
- Bags of skills and ideas for how to design a social media strategy – a real career-booster
- Coaching and support to bring out your most creative ideas – hands-on help and advice tailored to you
- A draft strategy that you have written during and between workshops – meaning by investing in the workshops, you also get a nudge to JFDI in two weeks (no more procrastination!)
— ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕪𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕤 (@HelReynolds) February 2, 2018
*This is the complete cost: your investment includes Hel’s travel and accommodation within the UK.
For workshops in the Republic of Ireland, there is a surcharge of £990 +VAT.
The Social media Strategy workshop is perfect if:
- You’ve been asked to create a social media strategy and don’t know where to start
- You want more to give your digital communications a more purposeful and strategic focus
- You want to write a strategy that gets used and doesn’t gather dust on a shelf
Get in touch to arrange your in-house workshop.
A day jam-packed full of social media excellence and catering deliciousness. Am now feeling all kitted up and good to go #allXena on @Mon_Housing ‘s #SocialMediaStrategy 💡💪🏻 pic.twitter.com/knTWW0L0Da— Emma Assender (@mha_emma) June 5, 2018
Really productive day spent focusing on #NHScomms for @IpswichHosp and @ColchesterNHSFT with @Ali_Bailey_ @HazelGByford, @NHScommsChris and the team. Massive thanks to @HelReynolds for your insight 👍🏼— Liz Hearnshaw (@LizHearnshaw) April 25, 2018
Had a fantastic day picking up some new skills in #some strategy with @HelReynolds. Also great to share ideas with other #digital #communications professionals. Check out Hel's courses - well worth a look! pic.twitter.com/9BR5ZcGZnb— Chad Welch (@Chad_Welch) February 2, 2018
Thanks Helen for helping the team to press the reset button and to focus on what really matters to our patients, communities and staff.— Colchester Hospital (@ColchesterNHS) April 25, 2018