Website Star Academies
A leading multi-academy trust that runs 30 schools nationwide
It’s an exciting time to join the communications team at Star Academies as our family of schools continues to grow at pace. Working for one of the largest and highest performing multi-academy trusts, the successful candidate will provide a media relations service to showcase our schools’ achievements and build their profiles in the local community. You’ll also play a key role in growing the trust’s profile and reinforcing our reputation as an innovative, successful trust that inspires and nurtures young people to realise their potential.
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking an outstanding individual to provide a professional and effective media relations service. You will be an exceptional and experienced writer with a nose for news and a flair for writing engaging stories that secure widespread media coverage, as well as being adept at handling reactive media enquiries and composing punchy statements. You will lead the production of our stakeholder magazine, write compelling content for a range of communications channels, and help to grow the reach and engagement of our social media channels.
The role requires:
- A degree or equivalent in public relations, communications, English, marketing or a related discipline
- At least 3 years working in a PR, communications or marketing role
- First-hand experience of proactive and reactive media relations
- Strong writing skills and the ability to write high-quality, engaging content for a range of channels
- A proven track record of growing an organisation’s social media reach and engagement.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobtrain.co.uk.