Website Star Academies
A leading multi-academy trust that runs 30 schools nationwide
It’s an exciting time to join the communications team at Star Academies as our family of schools continues to grow at pace. Working for one of the largest and highest performing multi-academy trusts in the country, the successful candidate will help us build our brand, boost the quality and impact of our internal communications and keep our 2,000-strong workforce informed and engaged.
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking an experienced senior communications expert to help take our communications to the next level, with a focus on internal communications and engagement. The successful candidate will be adept at developing clear communication strategies and creating compelling content for a range of channels and audiences. Implementing and managing internal communications channels with best in class content will be second nature to you, as will measuring the effectiveness of communications and identifying improvements. With a strong eye for detail and creative flair, you will be in your element creating engaging messaging and writing flawless copy. A team player who can lead and motivate others to reach your own high standards, you will be creative yet delivery-focused with the ability to manage, organise and prioritise tasks.
The role requires:
- A degree or equivalent in English, communications, PR, marketing or a related discipline
- At least 5 years working in a communications, PR or marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of creating, delivering and evaluating successful communication strategies
- Exceptional copywriting skills and the ability to write and edit engaging, precise content for a broad range of channels and audiences.
- Experience of implementing and managing internal communications channels.
- A track record of planning and managing the organisation of high-profile, high-impact events.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobtrain.co.uk.