At Stonewater, the customer voice is at the heart of everything we do. As our Communications Coordinator, you will work with the Communications Team to deliver full communications support to our customers and customer facing staff teams, to ensure customers get information they need in a clear and timely manner.
Liaising with the business to plan and deliver communications campaigns, you will advise and support colleagues on our customer tone of voice and support the team with social media posts, responses and cover. You will work across teams to deliver sensitive responses to customer issues and lead on written publications such as letters, newsletters, reports and handbooks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role, in a fast-paced communications team with competing priorities.
- Be skilled at translating complicated information for a lay audience.
- Be committed to excellent customer service.
- Have exceptional written skills across a range of media, both digital and offline.
- Have excellent relationship building skills.
- Be a strong team player with a collaborative approach to working.
- Be comfortable working with CMS systems to create and publish digital content.
- Confident using social media to publicly respond to customer enquiries.
- Be passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion and committed to producing inclusive, accessible communications.
- Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.stonewatercareers.org.