Online course: Get to grips with Meta ads
When: March 23rd 2023, 1pm – 3pm
- An overview of what FB ads can do for your organisation or product including: Ads vs boosting
- Understanding Ads Manager including pixel; layout on the screen; structure of Ad campaigns with screen shots to demonstrate
- The Facebook Ads objectives - what they are, what they mean and how to use them
- Audience Building - the different types of audience and how to create them; warm and cold audiences and their significance; layering and stacking audiences and when to use them
- Budgets and where to place ads
- Ad formats, including the anatomy of a high performing ad
- Questions to ask when hiring an agency
Get confident using Facebook Ads for your organisation
This interactive workshop is suitable for communications and marketing professionals who have no, or some understanding of Meta ads.
Our online courses are live & interactive + also:
😀 Recorded: so watch back whenever you need a refresher
😀 Handy: you can walk downstairs from your bedroom to the class
😀 Creative: taught by someone who has applied behaviour change theory to lots and lots of things, and knows what works well and what works badly.
Need to book by invoice?
Email to tell us which course you’re booking on, and how many people you’re booking.
Otherwise, book on this page by credit card to register straight away
Event Speaker: Helen Baimbridge
Communications Consultant, Behaviour Change Network
Helen is a an expert in digital marketing, funnel strategy and Meta Ads, offering training, 1-2-1 mentoring and fully managed packages. She works across sectors including with corporates, start-ups and the public sector.
Helen has worked for brands like Barnardo’s, NESTA and NHS England and now runs social media agency, TinCup Social.
What makes her amazing an tutor on this course is her broad comms experience, she has probably encountered and conqueserd every challenge going!
She’s great at seeing things from the point of view of the audience, the comms/marketing team AND the exec team, which means she can give clients solid and impactful advice.
Event Speaker: Hel Reynolds
Chief Creative Officer, Comms Creatives
Social media creativity expert, Hel Reynolds runs Comms Creatives with her sister, Lesley.
Each year, she trains hundreds of communications professionals to unleash their creativity, with engaging online courses that get people fighting their fears and growing their social media skills.
Hel has bags of awards for her work and is the woman behind ground-breaking projects like @CommsCartoons & #31DaysOfCreativity.
When people call her childish, she takes it as a compliment, and she is usually attached to a mug of coffee.