Format: Live online (or catch up on recorded replay)
CPD: 6 hours of learning for your records
Award: Professional certificate of attendance
Masterclass: Quick, easy video making for digital comms
For: Communications and marketing professionals
When: January 30th 2024, 10am – 3pm
Where: Live online training
Cost: £499+VAT per person
- Don't want to spend forever making and editing videos for your social media channels?
- Do you want to produce more video content without hiring expensive production companies for everything?
- Want some practical strategies, tips, tricks to increase the effectiveness of your brand's video content?
So often brands know they need to make more video content for their social media channels, but put it off as they are short on the time and confidence to do it well.
Let’s fix that!
Join social media expert, Hel Reynolds, for this practical video-making for comms workshop, covering:
- Understanding where and why video fits in your communications strategy
- Creativity and avoiding the cliches errors many brands make
- How TikTok and Reels changed the video making game - even if you don’t go there
- The principles of effective, quick video making
- Types of video - a menu for the busy comms pro
- Quick structure your video - no storyboarding required
- Shooting effective and engaging content using smartphones
- Event videos
- Animated videos made easy
- Talking head videos and vox pops
- Editing and captioning like the wind
- Free and low-cost apps to generate engaging video in a flash
Need to book by invoice?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which course you’re booking on, and how many people you’re booking for.
Otherwise, book your place below by credit card.