Getting the right social media training for housing associations is essential to build a solid understanding of the tools and opportunities, and making a long-term commitment to community engagement and relationship building.
For over seven years, Hel Reynolds has been delivering exceptional social media training for housing associations.
Her advice and teaching has made a positive and notable difference to housing clients’ reputation and engagement levels.
Hel has delivered inspiring social media training for housing associations including:
- Futures Group
- Homes In Sedgemoor
- Sovereign Housing Association
- Radian Group
- Weaver Vale Housing Trust
- Newport City Homes
- Newydd Housing Association
…and many many more.
How we arrange social media training for housing associations
- Agreed on the training needs of the group of delegates
- Hel then uses her extensive knowledge to design a training agenda with clear learning outcomes.
- Then we find convenient dates to deliver the training programme, which Hel delivers at your offices, or at an agreed venue.
Delegates get to take back to the office workbooks that they can refer back to when putting their new skills and increased confidence into action!
Who can benefit from social media training for housing associations
We have ready made courses that suit the needs of many different functions within housing organisations.
Social media training for leadership teams
- Strategic uses of social media
- Opportunities for senior leaders to build their personal brand online
- Approaches to organisational digital transformation
Social media training for housing customer service teams
Covering issues such as:
- Dealing with negative posts that affect brand reputation
- Tone of voice
- Proactive posts
Social media training for housing tenant engagement teams
Tackling issues such as:
- Techniques to get more engagement on Facebook
- Creating content that will get people more involved
- Building the skills of your audiences
Social media training for housing HR teams
- How to improve recruitment on Twitter and Linkedin
- Building your employer reputation
- Employee advocacy online
Social media training for housing communications teams
And of course, we have a whole range of advanced and specialist communications and social media skills workshops especially for communications and public relations teams.
See the main courses page for the full range.
Social media courses that inspire, and challenge
As well as focusing on building the skills you need to deliver results, Hel will challenge you to think big and not just ‘tick a box’ – helping you be creative, and achieve excellence that makes a real difference.