Masterclass: Leadership and influence for corporate comms professinals
Leadership and influence skills can take you from being a good comms practitioner into a great and effective professional who makes an impressive impact and motivates the people around them to be excellent too.
And leadership is a not just for managers, we can use these skills at any level we are working at.
- Want to make progress in your job and effectiveness by demonstrating more leadership?
- Feel some pressure in a new role to step up as a manager?
- Want to be the best person you can be to support and inspire your team, but feel a bit alone?
- Do you sometimes feel imposter syndrome, or just a bit out of your depth?
- Are you unclear on what leadership means to you in practical terms?
If any of these apply, this this two-hour course is for you, and will give you the tools and confidence you need to enhance your influence and leadership capabilities,
If you want to become the best comms professional you can be, lead teams (and yourself) effectively, and contribute to the overall success of your organisation, this is for you..
Join us for a 75 minute lesson led by Hel Reynolds, and a panel discussion and Q&A with three experienced comms leaders. Covering:
- Understanding leadership and influence
- Stepping into leadership
- Features of leadership
- Communication Strategies for influence
- Tapping into your natural leadership style
- Navigating challenges and resistance
- Leadership skills for corporate communicators
- Your leadership development plan
Need to book by invoice?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which course you’re booking on, and how many people you’re booking for.
Otherwise, book your place below by credit card.
£299+VAT per person/£849+VAT for a team of up to 6 people
(Comms Creatives Academy members attend free)