The social media strategy course that gets results
- For communications and marketing professionals
- Live online training
- Part 1 — October 10th 2023, 10am - 3pm
- Part 2 — October 17th 2023, 10am - 3pm
- £999+VAT per person / £2999+VAT for a team of up to 6 people
- Intermediate / advanced
No fear. No procrastination. We’ll do it together
Want to be more strategic with your brand’s social media?
Work in a comms or marketing team, and want to get your social media strategy sorted?
So many social media professionals know they need a proper strategy for their organisation.
- But where to start?
- How will you find time?
- What is the best approach for your brand?
Don’t worry if it feels a little overwhelming.
Social media strategist, Hel Reynolds knows the feeling.
Even though she’s written brilliant strategies for many brands, she knows what it’s like to procrastinate and feel daunted by getting it done!
So she has designed this course so you can take it in easy manageable steps chunks, learn with others while you create the blueprint for your organisation’s social media.
We’ll build your skills and confidence to become an effective social media strategist.
Step-by-step you’ll write your brand’s strategy
Inspiration and community
Chat with students on the course – inspire each other and get valuable feedback on your work.
Live interactive lessons
You’ll tune in and chat for our two Monday live video lessons. We’ll get it done together, and enjoy the process.
Strategy templates and guides
Don’t start with a blank page. We give you resources to save you time and inspire you.
We take you through each step of creating a social media strategy, so you can build yours as you go
During our two strategy sessions, we combine learning and discussion with advice on creating each section of your social media strategy.
You’ll learn, be inspired and take steps that will get your strategy ready. AND you can catch up on replay any time, if you can’t make a live session, or you want a refresher.
Write your strategy as we go, filling in our template to make the process simple and effective.
- Taking a strategic approach - an overview
- Analysing very different social media strategies from brands
- Auditing your existing social media
- Goal-setting for success
- Define your channels, topics and uses
- Audience segmentation and empathy maps
- Create your content manifesto, checklists and tone of voice guide
- Set your engagement standards
- Your strategy in action - buy-in and implementation
Become a skilled social media strategist
Join a small group of social media professionals this April to get expert advice and learn all the skills you need to get your strategy written!
Only 15 places available
Book your place now
Built for comms & marketing professionals to shine
It’s not for social media novices or newbies. But if you’ve worked in comms, marketing social media for two years or longer, you might just be ready to do this:
- In-house corporate communications and marketing professionals working for brands, not-for-profit and public sectors
- PR professionals in agencies writing strategies for their clients
- Social media managers who want strategic skills they can use throughout their career
Your tutor and coach, Hel Reynolds
You will grow your skills and inspiration with social media expert, Hel Reynolds.
Hel has written social media and comms strategies for many brands – from charities and councils to retail businesses to membership organisations.
She’s taught communications and marketing professionals from brands like Welsh Government, NUS, Manchester City Council and BBC Studios to become successful social media strategists.
As well as teaching, she’s also a respected communications professional with shelves of awards to her name, the most recent being from the 2018
UK Social Media Marketing Awards.
Her aim is to get you feeling inspired, fearless & proud about your work.
She also loves to draw cartoons, chat to cats and binge-watch repeats of sitcoms like Fraser and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Need to book by invoice?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which course you’re booking on, and how many people you’re booking for.
Otherwise, book your place below by credit card.
£999+VAT per person/£2999+VAT for a team of up to 6 people
(Comms Creatives Academy members attend free)