Communications training and consultancy
As well our popular online training programmes, we offer training where Hel and Lesley come to your offices, or a training venue you have organised, anywhere within the UK.
The Comms Creatives approach is about getting you the best possible results.
Our recommended training packages are mixture of masterclass – teaching and inspiring you to use new and exciting techniques – and then practical, creative application and experimentation.
So it’s not just theory – together we CREATE, helping you confidently embed those skills in your work.
Choose the training type that suits your needs
Option A: Vibrant, paced learning online
- Take part in video lessons in your own time – great for time-poor teams.
- Rewatch videos whenever you want and download worksheets and resources from our learning website.
- Join a supportive online study group of creative communicators from other organisations
Option B: the in-house masterclass experience
- Hel will travel to training facilities you provide at your offices, or arranged by your team.
- Spend a day training up to 16 people, tackling the topics of your choice.
- This can be anywhere in the UK – there is a surcharge for training outside the UK.
*Prices include the trainer’s travel and accommodation within the UK. For classes in the Republic of Ireland, there is a surcharge of £990+ VAT per booking to cover our extra travel expenses and time.
Communications consultancy packages
Campaign creativity consultancy
Boost your team’s creativity, and let Hel help you with a big launch or campaign coming up.
This is perfect for teams who want to be inspired, and need to deliver a campaign that is unusual and bold, award-winning, and that delivers big results.
Over three days working with you and doing desk research to problem solve, generate ideas, and bring out your creativity, Hel will help you use what you’ve got to become a leading comms or marketing team in your sector.
VIP comms pro day – for one or two people
* Spend a day picking Hel’s brain, problem-solving, generating ideas together
* Analyse the way you work and spot opportunities for improvement
* Use models and techniques to tap into your creativity
* End the day inspired, with an action plan for your comms project or career
* Hel can travel to a UK venue of your choice, or join her in a cosy and private office space in Cardiff