Communications training and consultancy
Invest your budget in working with me and you’ll get someone creative who will inspire, coach and challenge. I have over 15 years of practical experience, have bags of awards to my name, and I understand the pressure communications teams face.
As well my popular online training programmes, which are £990 per person, I offer training where I come to your offices, or a training venue you have organised, anywhere within the UK.
Alternatively, you can choose to have an away-day in London, Birmingham or Cardiff.
1. Choose from training away days, or learn where you work
Option A: in-house
- Hel will travel to training facilities you provide at your offices, or arranged by your team.
- This can be anywhere in the UK – there is a surcharge for training outside the UK.
Option B: the away day experience
- Meet in training venue provided by Hel, in either London, Birmingham or Cardiff
- Lunch and coffee provided
2. Choose how much training you need
A. The comms octopus – one-day masterclass
A day of teaching, practical tasks, creativity, inspiration and skills. Get ready for a unique learning experience!
B. The comms unicorn package – extra support and insight
TWO separate masterclasses of your choice, delivered over three-months
C. The comms dragon package – complete skills for the team
- THREE separate masterclasses of your choice, delivered over a six-months period
- Membership for each delegate to exclusive online comms club with training videos, communications planning templates and other resources
Prices include the trainer’s travel and accommodation within the UK.
For classes in the Republic of Ireland, there is a surcharge of £450 per masterclass.
Communications consultancy packages
Campaign creativity consultancy
Boost your team’s creativity, and let Hel help you with a big launch or campaign coming up.
This is perfect for teams who want to be inspired, and need to deliver a campaign that is unusual and bold, award-winning, and that delivers big results.
Over three days working with you and doing desk research to problem solve, generate ideas, and bring out your creativity, Hel will help you use what you’ve got to become a leading comms or marketing team in your sector.
VIP comms pro day – for one or two people
* Spend a day picking Hel’s brain, problem-solving, generating ideas together
* Analyse the way you work and spot opportunities for improvement
* Use models and techniques to tap into your creativity
* End the day inspired, with an action plan for your comms project or career
* Hel can travel to a UK venue of your choice, or join her in a cosy and private office space in Cardiff