Format: Live online (or catch up on recorded replay)
CPD: 2 hours of learning for your records
Award: Professional certificate of attendance
Masterclass: Creative Comms Campaign Planning
For: Communications and marketing professionals
When: November 16th 2023, 1pm – 3pm
Where: Live online training (Zoom)
Cost: £299+VAT per person
- Does the idea of planning a comms campaign feel a little overwhelming?
- Want to know how to quickly and confidently plan a comms campaign that makes an impact?
- Would practical advice and creative inspiration to help you improve your comms?
You’ll learn how to build a memorable campaign that makes an impact; boost your confidence; increase your comms skills; and stimulate your creativity with fresh ideas.
You’ll learn the Comms Creatives way to plan your campaigns in the ever-evolving world of corporate communications.
- Understand campaign planning models and how they can help you smash your outcomes
- Find out how to add that little bit of magic to make your campaigns sing
- Get creative inspiration from amazing campaigns delivered by brands big and small
- Learn how to effectively measure your incredible work to prove your worth
- Share ideas with other creative communicators and our experienced course leads
- Explore scientific behavioural change models and how these can help your campaigns pack a punch
- Learn how you can link campaigns to your organisational and business goals
- Get top tips and tricks for winning support for your campaign ideas from those at the top
Zander has worked in public relations for more than 15 years- including over a decade and is currently Corporate Communication Manager at South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue, leading a team which has won multiple awards for its delivery of properly planned and measured behaviour change campaigns.
As well as his day job, he’s been Chair of FirePRO (network for fire service comms people) and Vice Chair of LGcomms.
Zander is a die-hard Manchester United fan, and an experienced five-a-side goalkeeper who can be found regularly putting his body on the line for his league-winning team, Sheffield Goals, on a Monday night. He is married with two brilliant kids and a dog called Betty. He is also a keen gardener, who doesn’t like kidney stones.
His motto, ‘No guts, no glory,’ reveals a glimpse of why his work is so magnificent.
Jack has spent the past five years as Campaigns Manager for South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue and Senior Communications Manager at Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service.
He’s played a key role in leading an award-winning communication team, delivering campaigns that make a difference, overseeing hugely successful social media channels, and running the service’s press office.
And he’s half of your dynamic duo tutors that took South Yorkshire’s TikTok account from 0 to 150,000 followers.
Off-duty, he’s married with three awesome kids; FirePRO Chair; a die-hard Manchester City fan; and a qualified football coach.
Jack is also a viral sensation, with one particular video causing people to worry for his shoes and laptop.
His life motto, ‘Talk does not cook rice,’ shows how he packs all this in – he’s a man of action.
Need to book by invoice?
Email email@example.com and tell us which course you’re booking on, and how many people you’re booking for.
Otherwise, book your place below by credit card.
£299+VAT per person/£849+VAT for a team of up to 6 people
(Comms Creatives Academy members attend free)